Texhelp’s easy to use support tools give students extra help with reading, writing, math and science. They’re accessible on a wide range of devices to equip students with the tools they need to succeed on their academic journey. The tools include:
- Equatio – Equatio allows you to create equations, formulas, and more, digitally. Helping to make math and other STEM classes more accessible and engaging for every student.
- OrbitNote – Texthelp – Collaborative progressive web app that makes PDF’s accessible and editable.
- Read&Write for Google Chrome™ – Texthelp – The Read&Write toolbar integrates seamlessly with Google Workspace for Education apps. To make it easy for students to access literacy support tools when working on Google Docs, PDFs, ePubs and even webpages. Providing students with a helping hand with reading and writing, where and when they need it.
- Screenshot reader – Texthelp – Identifies words in image-based documents and allows them to be read aloud.
- WriQ – Texthelp – WriQ helps reduce the amount of time spent grading. It allows you to give students fast, effective feedback and track writing progress over time.